Feeling Like A Frog In A Hailstorm?
Who better to learn about harnessing your grit from than industry legend, Cowgirl Power author, and artist Gay Gaddis.
A Master of Harnessing Grit
Gay Gaddis, Founder of T3, formerly the largest female-owned digital agency in U.S., best-selling author of Cowgirl Power: How to Kick Ass in Business & Life, and celebrated artist is now focusing her always-on energy to empower entrepreneurs and the next generation of business leaders to take big leaps in their careers and lives. She is an active speaker on women’s leadership, company culture and entrepreneurship, sharing her grit, resilience, and perseverance through her entrepreneurial efforts empowering women worldwide.
“I just don’t sit around and worry about mistakes,” she reveals. “I’m always looking ahead to what’s next, ready to embrace what’s coming.”
Arming Others To Rise with Confidence
In a few months, a lucky few will benefit from Gay’s experience firsthand as Gay partners with fellow CEOs and University of Texas McCombs School of Business Hall of Fame honoree Lynn Utter on a new executive leadership development program for high-achieving women in rising leadership roles. The Women Who Mean Business program will explore how to use your power, strengthen your influence, and transform your leadership skills and career trajectory.
Key Takeaways from Women Who Mean Business:
- Find your unique and successful leadership style
- Learn how to create value for your key stakeholders
- Hone your decision-making, communication, negotiation, executive presence, and team-building skills
- Gain insights into how other successful executives have navigated personal and professional success
- Lifelong strategies to support your ongoing leadership learning and development
- A vibrant network of like-minded business executives
For more great advice on finding your inner grit, read Gaddis’s book, Cowgirl Power: How to Kick Ass in Business & Life. And to sharpen your leadership skills, take a deep dive into the Stout archives on purpose-driven leadership, or check out more of our Stout featured leaders.